To keep a sanitary and tidy bathroom, you need an arsenal of tools and a strict regimen. Many different viruses and bacteria lurk in your bathroom, so it’s important to have the right tools to take them out.
Bathroom Cleaning Supply List:
- Disposable gloves – Gloves are vital for keeping you from coming in contact with any germs or hazardous materials.
- Mop – Mops are one of the best tools to clean caked on dirt and grime off of floors.
- Floor cleaner – Mops can’t do the work alone.
- Toilet cleaner – Toilets are one of the dirtiest and most germ-infested areas of your bathroom, so it’s important to use a good toilet bowl cleaner and to use it often.
- Toilet brush – Brushes help the cleaner do their work and scrape off any mold or mineral deposits.
- All purpose cleaner – Spray on any counters or hard surfaces for a fresh, germ-free clean.
- Scrub pad – Many cleaners can’t do the job alone, but require some friction and scrubbing.
- Disinfectant spray/wipes – Disinfectants kill germs, so it’s a good idea to use it on high traffic areas such as door knobs, faucets and toilet flushers.
- Glass cleaner – Streaky glass isn’t necessarily unsanitary, but it can show carelessness and a disregard for your business and its cleanliness.
- Air freshener – How your bathroom smells will have a strong influence on how patrons perceive it. Any foul odors will turn customers off and they will view your bathroom and your establishment as being unsanitary or dirty.
All the right tools won’t do you much good without diligence and consistency. Take the time to write out a schedule, to make sure bathrooms are cleaned thoroughly on a regular basis. If you follow your schedule and use the items listed above, your bathroom should be in tip-top shape and patron-ready.
Call us today at 402.331.3243 for a FREE, no-obligation analysis with one of our custodial specialists to see how much you could save!